The MPS+ Programme is a qualification programme in English, which is organised by ZEW on behalf of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH. The participants of the 10-week course are, among others, employees at the State Bank of Vietnam, the Vietnamese Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the State Securities Commission.
The course consists of lectures on the following topics:
- Macroeconomic and Sustainable Development
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Banking System and Financial Markets
- Trade Policy and Economic Integration
The lecturers of this course are researchers from the ZEW as well as external experts.
Website of the MPS+ Programme: www.giz.de/mps
09.09.2013 - 15.11.2013
- Labour Markets and Human Resources
- Corporate Taxation and Public Finance
- International Finance and Financial Management
- Environmental and Resource Economics, Environmental Management
- Knowledge Transfer and Qualification Programmes