The conference focuses on occupations and skills in industrialized countries and on the ways these interact with employment, wages, and participation in the labour market and social inequality.
We invite empirical and theoretical contributions on this topic from all areas of economics, personnel economics, and sociology.
- David Autor (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Iourii Manovskii (University of Pennsylvania)
- Kim Weeden (Cornell University)
- Gerard van den Berg (University of Mannheim)
- Christian Dustmann (University College London)
- Bernd Fitzenberger (Humboldt University of Berlin)
- Markus Gangl (Goethe University Frankfurt)
- Stephen Machin (University College London and Centre for Economic Performance)
- Alexandra Spitz-Oener (Humboldt University of Berlin)
Please submit full papers (preliminary versions are welcome) in PDF to email@example.com.
If possible include up to four JEL Codes. Travel and accommodation costs will be reimbursed for speakers (one speaker per paper).
Please submit full papers no lather than December 15, 2015.
Decision of acceptance will be reached by January 25, 2016.
Arne Jonas Warnke
Department of Labour Markets, Human Resources and Social PolicyCentre for European Economic Research (ZEW)
L 7, 1 · 68161 Mannheim · Germany
Phone: +49 621-1235-364 · E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org