The Leibniz Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. The ninth conference of the network will take place at ZEW in Mannheim on November 2 – 3, 2017.
The main theme of the conference will be "Commercial Real Estate Finance and Investment".
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics includes:
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Securitization
- Risk, Return and Pricing of Commercial Real Estate Asset Classes
- International Diversification Benefits in Commercial Real Estate
- Green Building and Sustainability
- Regulation and Taxation of Commercial Real Estate Vehicles
- REITs, REOCs, Real Estate Private Equity and Real Estate Debt Funds
- Spill-overs Between Commercial and non-Commercial Real Estate
Piet Eichholtz, Maastricht University
Please submit full papers to email@example.com. Valid submissions must include: A PDF version of your paper, without any information that could personally identify yourself (e.g. file metadata, acknowledgements and references to institutions). Full contact details in the body of the submission email.
Submission Deadline: 23 July 2017
Notification of Acceptance: 31 August 2017
The registration fee is EUR 150 for academic researchers and EUR 250 for practitioners. Speakers and discussants may apply for financial support from ZEW to cover travel expenses after notification of acceptance. Accommodation for speakers and discussants will be covered by ZEW. Please do not hesitate to contact the organisers if you require any further information.
- Shaun Bond
- Roland Füss
- John Glascock
- Seow Eng Ong
- Felix Schindler
- Steffen Sebastian
- Bertram Steininger
- Peter Westerheide
02.11.2017 - 03.11.2017
ZEW, L 7,1 D-68161 Mannheim