The conference will provide an international platform for exchange and discussion between academic researchers and practitioners in public authorities, legal counsel, and economic consultancies.
The MaCCI Law and Economics Conference is organized for the eighth time since the inaugural edition in 2011. It is our ambition to stimulate and disseminate research in the field of market design, competition, regulation, and innovation policy.
We gratefully acknowledge financial support from White & Case and the EPoS Collaborative Reasearch Center for this year’s annual law and economics conference.
This year the topic is “The Law and Economics of Market Design”. The conference will consist of 4 panel discussions, two keynote lectures and will cover the following topics.
- Design of digital platforms
- Managing private and public procurement
- Designing infrastructure markets (telecom, traffic, energy)
- Allocation problems in health care (organ exchange)
Files to Download
- Market Design
- Economics of Innovation and Industrial Dynamics