NOTE: Unfortunately, this event is cancelled.
Since its foundation in 2014, the ScienceCampus MannheimTaxation has successfully established Mannheim as an internationally recognised centre for tax research. More than 80 researchers in Mannheim and Heidelberg work together on current issues in the fields of corporate taxation, public finance and tax law. The supporters and partners of the joint project – the State of Baden-Württemberg, the Leibniz Association, the University of Mannheim and ZEW – will come together in an official ceremony to celebrate both this success story and the launch of the second funding period of MannheimTaxation.
In addition to speeches by Ulrich Steinbach (Head of the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg), Professor Matthias Kleiner (President of the Leibniz Association) and Professor Thomas Puhl (President of the University of Mannheim), the young researchers operating at the core of MannheimTaxation will give presentations on current results from their field of research.
The ceremony will be followed by a reception.
- Prof. Achim Wambach, Ph.D. (President of the ZEW)
- Ulrich Steinbach (Head of Office of the Ministry of Science, Research and Art Baden-Württemberg)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Kleiner (President of the Leibniz Association)
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Puhl (Rector of the University of Mannheim)
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Spengel (University of Mannheim and Research Associate at ZEW)
Scientific Lectures from MannheimTaxation:
- Christopher Ludwig (ZEW Researcher) and Ann-Catherin Werner (Doctoral Student at the University of Mannheim) on „Sharing Economy“
Participation is by personal invitation only. If you are interested in attending the event, please contact email@example.com.
Click the button below to load the content.