This side event at the Conference of the Parties (COP23) in Bonn, organized by the University of Muenster (WWU) and the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW), will shed light on energy saving behaviour of households, applying insights from behavioural sciences, businesses and consumer advice associations. It will demonstrate chances and limitations of strategies for lowering energy demand and fostering energy efficiency.
- Patrick Bürgi (South Pole Group)
- Dr. Martin Kesternich (ZEW)
- Dr. Reinhard Loch (Consumer Association North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Löschel (University of Münster and ZEW)
- Prof. Dr. Linda Steg (University of Groningen)
- Elizabeth Willmott (Microsoft)
Click the button below to load the content.
06.11.2017 | 16:00 - 17:30 (CET)
World Conference Center Bonn
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2 53113 Bonn