Eighth ReCapNet Conference: Real Estate Markets and Capital MarketsConference
The Leibniz Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets.
On November 3 – 4, 2016, the eighth conference of the network will take place at ZEW in Mannheim.
The main topic of this year's conference will be "Behavioural Real Estate".
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics:
- Behavioural biases in decisions on real estate finance
- Behaviour in buying / selling residential property and market efficiency
- Individual behavioural characteristics and house prices
- Strategic default on mortgages
- Mortgage loans and effectiveness of monetary policy
- Real estate "bubbles": Identification and consequences for financial stability
Submissions on these and other aspects of the nexus between real estate markets and capital markets are encouraged. Papers will be selected based on a competitive double-blind peer-review process. Contributions by both established as well as junior researchers are welcome.