The conference objective is to discuss recent scientific contributions to the economics of information and communication technologies (ICT) and the economics of ICT industries. Theoretical, empirical and policy oriented contributions are welcome.
- Avi Goldfarb (Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, CAN)
- Dina Mayzlin (Yale School of Management, USA)
Topics of Interest
Software and Internet Industries · Competition Policy and Regulation of ICT · ICT and Innovation · Telecommunication and New Media · Internet Services · Electronic Commerce · Digital Markets and Intellectual Property Rights · Standards · ICT Outsourcing · ICT, Productivity and Growth · ICT and the Labour Market · Social Media · Digital Divide
- Ulrich Kaiser (University of Zurich, Switzerland and ZEW, Germany)
- Mary O’Mahony (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Martin Peitz (University of Mannheim and ZEW, Germany)
- Catherine Tucker (MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA)
- Tommaso Valletti (Imperial College London, UK)
- Joel Waldfogel (University of Minnesota, USA)
The deadline for submission of full papers is March 20, 2011. Please submit papers in PDF or MS Word format to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision on acceptance will be reached no later than April 20, 2011.
The conference fee is € 200.
For participants who present a paper the conference fee is only € 50, travel expenses (APEX fare) and accommodation will be covered by the ZEW. Presenters will be kindly asked to discuss another paper. All participants are requested to register no later than May 10, 2011.