The conference objective is to discuss recent scientific contributions to the economics of information and communication technologies (ICT) and the economics of ICT industries. Theoretical, empirical, experimental and policy oriented contributions are welcome.
- Jeffrey MacKie-Mason (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA)
- Catherine Tucker (MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, MA, USA)
Topics of Interest
Software and Internet Industries · Competition Policy and Regulation of ICT · ICT and Innovation · Telecommunication and New Media · Internet Services · Electronic Commerce · Digital Markets and Intellectual Property Rights · Standards · ICT Outsourcing · ICT, Productivity and Growth · ICT and the Labour Market · Web 2.0 · Digital Divide
- Ulrich Kaiser (University of Zurich, Switzerland and ZEW)
- Mary O’Mahony (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Martin Peitz (University of Mannheim and ZEW, Germany)
- Fiona Scott-Morton (Yale University, USA)
- Tommaso Valletti (Imperial College London, UK)
- Joel Waldfogel (University of Pennsylvania, USA)
Picture from the workshop
The deadline for submission of full papers is March 15, 2010. Please submit papers in PDF or MS Word format to: email@example.com.
The decision on acceptance will be reached no later than April 20, 2010.
The conference fee is EUR 200. For participants who present a paper, travel expenses (APEX fare), accommodation and conference fee will be covered by the ZEW. Presenters will be kindly asked to discuss another paper. All participants are requested to register no later than May 10, 2010. Papers and other information on the conference will be made available on theconference web page: http://www.zew.de/ICT-Conference