The Leibniz Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. Researchers from different disciplines, and with different methodological approaches, analyse the importance of international capital markets for real estate markets. The aims of the network include, but are not limited to: assessing the consequences of financial market conditions for housing and commercial real estate markets, development opportunities and financial markets and the stability of real estate and capital markets.
On October 18-19, 2013, the 5th conference of the network will take place at ZEW in Mannheim, Germany. This conference is open to all researchers interested in the relationship between real estate markets and capital markets.
We welcome contributions in finance and economics, as well as in economic and urban geography, regional science, urban development planning, demography, and law.
Potential topics include (but are not limited to):
- Spillovers Between Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets
- Financing Behaviour and Stability of Real Estate Markets
- Urban Development and New Ownership Structures in Housing Markets
- Performance and Risk of Real Estate Based Capital Market Instruments
- Regulation of Real Estate Based Capital Market Instruments
- Financing Behaviour, Corporate Strategy and Performance of Real Estate Companies
- Shaun Bond
- Roland Füss
- Björn-Martin Kurzrock
- Seow Eng Ong
- Felix Schindler
- Steffen Sebastian
- Peter Westerheide
Call for Papers
Please submit your papers to email@example.com
July 19, 2013
August 19, 2013
The registration fee is € 150. ReCapNet will reimburse expenses for travel (APEX fare) and accommodation during the conference for speakers and discussants. Please do not hesitate to contact the organisers if you require any further information.