The conference objective is to discuss recent scientific contributions on econometricevaluation research in different fields of economics. Theoretical, empirical, experimentaland policy oriented contributions are welcome.
- Charles F. Manski (Northwestern University)
- Donald B. Rubin (Harvard University)
Topics of Interest
- Health Economics
- Labour Economics
- Education Economics
- Bernd Fitzenberger (University of Frankfurt/Main and ZEW)
- Reinhard Hujer (University of Frankfurt/Main and ZEW)
- Michael Lechner (University of St. Gallen and ZEW)
- Jeffrey A. Smith (University of Michigan and ZEW)
- Alexander Spermann (ZEW and University of Freiburg)
Submission of Papers
The deadline for submission of full papers is May 1, 2006. Electronicsubmission of papers in Post Script, PDF or MS Word format is encouraged. Please submit to: email@example.com The decision on acceptance will be made no later than June 1, 2006.Download Call for Papers
The conference fee is € 200. For participants who present a paper, travel expenses(APEX fare), accommodation and conference fee will be covered by the ZEW. Presenters will be asked to discuss another paper.
All participants are requested to register no later than September 1, 2006.