The ZEW Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) provides a forum for researchers in the areas of real estate finance, investment, economics, development, housing, urban planning, and public policy to present advanced working papers.
The thirteenth conference of the network will be hosted by KTH Institute of Technology and will be held virtually or in a hybrid format in mid-November 2021. The conference is sponsored by KTH Digitalization Platform.
The sessions will be spread over several conference days in November. The exact dates and times will be selected to accommodate the various speakers’ time zones and communicated once the programme has been decided on.
The main theme of the conference will be “Digitalization and Real Estate”. We solicit papers on this topic and all areas of real estate finance and real estate economics.
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics includes:
- Real estate finance and real estate economics
- Technology-oriented firms in the real estate sector – PropTech
- AI/big data/blockchain and real estate
- Automatic valuation using ML
- Housing affordability
- Green real estate and sustainability
Papers will be selected based on a competitive review process. Contributions are welcome from both established and junior researchers.
Please submit full papers to email@example.com. Submissions must include:
- A PDF version of your paper, without any information that could personally identify yourself (e.g. file metadata, acknowledgements and references to institutions).
- Full contact details in the body of the submission email.
Submission deadline: 16 August 2021
Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2021
The conference is open to the public after registration. Further information coming soon.
18.11.2021 - 19.11.2021