The ZEW Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. The twelfth conference of the network organised by ZEW Mannheim will take place online in mid-November 2020.
The sessions will be spread over several conference days in November. The exact dates and times will be selected to accommodate the various speakers’ time zones and communicated once the programme has been decided on.
The main theme of the conference will be “Global Trends and Real Estate: Risks and Challenges”. We solicit papers on this topic and related areas at the intersections of real estate finance and real estate economics.
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics includes:
- Impact of changing demographics on real estate markets
- Urbanisation and gentrification
- Housing affordability
- Green real estate and sustainability
- Digitalisation and PropTech
Papers will be selected based on a competitive review process. Contributions are welcome from both established and junior researchers. Authors whose paper has been rated positively may have the opportunity to submit their paper for a special issue in a journal. If this is the case, we will provide the relevant information as soon as possible.
Please submit full papers to email@example.com. Submissions must include:
- A PDF version of your paper, without any information that could personally identify yourself (e.g. file metadata, acknowledgements and references to institutions).
- Full contact details in the body of the submission email.
Submission deadline: 16 August 2020
Notification of acceptance: 30 September 2020
The conference is open to the public after registration. Please sign up here.
To register for the keynote speech, please sign up for the conference session on 13 November.