Prof. Dr. Jacob Sagi // University of North Carolina, USATo the profile
11th Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) ConferenceConference
The ZEW Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. The eleventh conference of the network will take place at ZEW in Mannheim on 14–15 November 2019.
The main theme of the conference will be “Real Estate Asset Pricing”. We solicit papers on these and related areas at the intersections of real estate finance and real estate economics.
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics includes:
- Risk factors and the cross-section of real estate returns
- Volatility measures for real estate portfolios
- Integration of stocks, bonds and real estate
- Real estate price dynamics
- Behavioural aspects in real estate asset pricing
- Big data and machine learning
All authors whose paper has been rated positively may choose to submit their paper for a special issue in the Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics. Papers will be selected based on a competitive review process. Contributions are welcome from both established and junior researchers.