The ZEW Network on Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets (ReCapNet) focuses on the interactions between real estate markets and capital markets. The eleventh conference of the network will take place at ZEW in Mannheim on 14–15 November 2019.
The main theme of the conference will be “Real Estate Asset Pricing”. We solicit papers on these and related areas at the intersections of real estate finance and real estate economics.
A non-exhaustive list of potential topics includes:
- Risk factors and the cross-section of real estate returns
- Volatility measures for real estate portfolios
- Integration of stocks, bonds and real estate
- Real estate price dynamics
- Behavioural aspects in real estate asset pricing
- Big data and machine learning
All authors whose paper has been rated positively may choose to submit their paper for a special issue in the Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics. Papers will be selected based on a competitive review process. Contributions are welcome from both established and junior researchers.
Please submit full papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid submissions must include:
- A PDF version of your paper, without any information that could personally identify yourself (e.g. file metadata, acknowledgements and references to institutions).
- Full contact details in the body of the submission email.
- A short note indicating if you are interested in submitting your paper for the special issue. This is non-binding and will not affect your chances of being accepted for the conference.
Submission Deadline: 14 July 2019
Notification of Acceptance: 30 August 2019
The registration fee is EUR 150 for academic researchers and EUR 250 for practitioners. Speakers and discussants may apply for financial support from ZEW to cover travel expenses after notification of acceptance. Accommodation for speakers and discussants will be covered by ZEW. Please do not hesitate to contact the organisers for further information.
Click the button below to load the content.