ZEW Workshop on Evaluation of Policies fighting Social Exclusion
The Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) is pleased to announce a workshop on the evaluation of policies fighting social exclusion. It aims at bringing together 20-25 labour economists and scholars in related fields from Europe and overseas, in order to discuss high quality evaluation studies.
Topics of Interest
Contributions on the econometric evaluation of policies fighting social exclusion are welcome. A non-exhaustive list of topics is:
- Policies for long-term unemployed and welfare recipients
- Econometric methods of evaluation
- Rehabilitation policies
- Policies for socially excluded and disadvantaged groups
- Labour market integration after long employment interruptions
- Regional labour market policies fighting social exclusion
Program (PDF File, 1GB)
- Robert A. Moffitt, Johns Hopkins University
- Holger Bonin (ZEW)
- Bernd Fitzenberger (University of Freiburg, ZEW)
- Markus Frölich (University of Mannheim, ZEW)
- Christina Gathmann (University of Mannheim, ZEW)
- Christian Göbel (ZEW)
- Michael Lechner (University of St. Gallen, ZEW)
Submission of Papers
The deadline for submission of full papers is November 30, 2009. Please submit papers in PDF or MS Word format to: email@example.com
Decisions of acceptance will be announced no later than December 15, 2009. Participants are requested to register no later than January 15, 2010.
Presenters of papers may apply at ZEW for financial support to cover travel and accommodation expenses. Papers and other information on the workshop will be made available on the workshop web page.
Call for Papers, (PDF Datei, 826 KB)
21.01.2010 - 23.01.2010
Start at Thursday 21st of January about 1 p.m., End of the workshop on Saturday 23rd of January about noon.
Location of the Event
ZEW, L 7,1 D-68161 Mannheim