The current challenges in competition policy and market regulation require detailed assessments not only from an interdisciplinary but also from an international perspective. The CLEEN (Competition Law and Economics European Network) has been successful in providing such an international and interdisciplinary platform since its first research workshop in Bonn in 2007.
As of December 2011, the following institutions are members of the CLEEN:
- the Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (ACLE) at the University of Amsterdam
- Bergen Center for Competition Law and Economics (BECCLE) at the Norwegian School of Economics and the University of Bergen
- the Centre for Infocommunication Law at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest
- the Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) at the University of East Anglia
- the Centre for Market and Public Organization (CMPO) at the University of Bristol
- the Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation (MaCCI) at the ZEW Centre for European Economic Research and the University of Mannheim
- the Max-Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn
- the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute, Florence
- the Tilburg Law and Economic Centre at the University of Tilburg
After the successful meeting in Florence in 2011, the MaCCI Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation in cooperation with the ZEW Centre for European Economic Research and the University of Mannheim is proud to host the 6th CLEEN Workshop. The workshop takes place on May 10 and 11, 2012 in Mannheim, Germany.
Senior economists and legal scholars of the participating institutions
Local Organising Committee
Submission of Papers
Full papers or abstracts can be submitted. At least one author must be affiliated to one of the institutions participating in CLEEN. All papers or abstracts must include the following information: Authors’ full name and affiliation, contact details for corresponding author such as address, phone, and e-mail. All papers or extended abstracts should be submitted (as PDF) to the organising committee via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 15, 2012. Proposals must be in English. Authors of accepted papers or abstracts will be notified no later than April 1, 2012.
No registration fee will be charged.
Travel and Accommodation Costs
Accommodation costs are covered by MaCCI. Details on hotel reservations will be announced in due course. However, MaCCI is unable to cover travel costs.