Kornelia Peter is working in ZEW's unit “Corporate Taxation and Public Finance”.
ZEW Research Seminar
- Ressourceneffizienz: ökonomische Aspekte, staatliche Legitimation und Handlungsoptionen
- The Economics and Ethics of Discounting
- Natural Hazards Insurance in Europe - Tailored Responses to Climate Change Needed
- The Inefficiency of Private Adaptation to Pollution in the Presence of Endogeneous Market Structure
- Evaluating the Carbon-Macroeconomy Relationship
- Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry
- The Determinants of Organisational Eco-Innovations: An Examination of the Adoption of Environmental Management by System
- Tradable Permit System in an Intertemporal Economy: A General Equilibrium Approach
- Do Short-Term Laboratory Experiments Validly Describe Long-Term Economic Interactions?
- The European Eco-Innovation Observatory: Concept, Experience and Way Forward
- 150 Years of Boom and Bust. What Drives Mineral Commodity Prices?
- Valuing Climate Change Mitigation: Applying Stated Preferences in the Presence of Uncertainty
- Valuation of public investment to support bicycling
- Critical Issues of Carbon Emission Trading in China
- Demographic Change: A CGE Study of Regional Impacts