ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 05/06 - 2016
- Chinese Patents in International Comparison: Increasing Quantity at the Cost of Quality
- Highly Productive Enterprises Make More Use of Global Sourcing
- Mind the Gap – The Difference Between US and European Loan Rates
- Corporate Taxation – Europe Mainly Competes with Itself
- Remittances to Migrants’ Home Countries Have Positive Effects on Public Finances
- Q&A: How Sustainable Are Germany’s Planned Energy Market Reforms?
- Towards Fair and Just Climate Protection
- EU Commissioner Moedas: “Europe Must Increase the Flexibility of Its Markets”
- Opinion Regarding "Brexit: Rediscovering Europe as a Win-Win Project"
In this issue: M&A Report