ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 11/12 - 2017
- ECB Bond Purchase Programme Biased Towards Southern European Countries
- Catalonia Crisis Casts Shadow over Potential European Fiscal Union
- Why Are So Few International Emissions Trading Markets Currently in Existence?
- M&A Report: German M&A Index Suggests Reversal in Trend Regarding Number of Transactions
- Prices in the German Interurban Bus Sector Increase Following Wave of Takeovers
- Mergers and Acquisitions Activity Involving Airlines Is on the Descent
- Low Interest Rates Call for More Flexible Business Models Among Banks
- Q&A: What Is the Status of European Financial Market Integration?
- Opinion: Digital Catch-Up – Also in the Public Sector