ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 01/02 - 2018
- How Europe Can Deliver: New Division of Tasks Would Result in Considerable Savings
- Use of Big Data in Firms Linked to Greater Market Success for Corporate Innovations
- Self-Employed Workers More Likely to Adjust Their Income if There Are Strong Incentives
- How Big Data Generated by Companies Can Be Used to Protect the Environment
- US Tax Reform: Anti-Abuse Law Fuels Inter-European Tax Competition
- Financial Crises Slow Down Innovation Activities in German Businesses
- Q&A: Could Artificial Intelligence Soon Take Over Customer Service?
- Working via Internet Platforms Presents Opportunities and Risks for Employees
- Opinion: A Budget for European Added Value