ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 11/12 - 2015
- Top Ten Digital Economies – United States in the Lead, Germany in Mid-Range
- The University Degree Attainment Indicator is Not Suitable for International Comparison
- Taxation in the Far East – Why the Asia-Pacific Region is so Appealing for Investors
- The European Debt Crisis, Five Years on: Major Reforms Still Needed
- Q&A: How Do Flexible Work Arrangements Affect Working Life?
- Opinion Regarding: A Wave of Immigration in Europe – Brussels Needs to Respond
In this issue: M&A Report