ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 07/08 - 2016
- Goodbye Privacy? – Every Second Free App Has Access to Sensitive Data
- Crowdworking – Currently Only a Marginal Form of Employment in Germany
- Among Businesses, Trademarks See More Use Than Patents for Tax Planning
- Digitisation Is Unlikely to Destroy Large Numbers of Jobs, But May Raise Inequality
- The Energiewende Doesn’t Need Superheroes
- Q&A: Should the UK Response to Brexit Be Corporate Tax Relief?
- ZEW Economic Forum 2016 – Speed of Digitalisation Shapes Market Economy
- Inauguration Ceremony of Achim Wambach
- Debate: Disputing Market Power
- Brexit: A Watershed Moment for Europe