ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 09/10 - 2016
- European Banks Under Stress – Crisis Scenario Reveals Huge Capital Shortfalls
- Digitisation in the Electricity Industry Proceeds at Too Slow a Pace
- State Aid for Companies in Financial Straits Realised Desired Results
- How to Incentivize Creativity – Results from a Large-scale Laboratory Experiment
- Intangible Assets Provide Market Boost to Company Productivity
- Potential for Energy Savings by Households Depends Largely on Income
- Q&A: What Impact Does Deregulation Have on the Interurban Bus Sector?
- Brexit Reveals Tensions in Europe
- Opinion Regarding: Designing a Better Market