ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 07/08 - 2017
- An “Energy Brexit” Would Hurt Britain More Than the European Union
- How Cum-Ex and Cum-Cum Deals Led to Billions of Euros in Lost Tax Revenue
- How Can German Cities Handle the Mad Dash for Nursery School Places?
- Q&A: Do Minority Shareholdings Damage EU Competition?
- Cuts in EU Agricultural Budget Long Overdue
- Change in Sentiment – Europe May Benefit from Donald Trump’s Presidency
- ZEW President Wambach on Economic Growth in China: Too Stable to Be True?
- First-Hand Information on Economic Policy – Automation Is Changing the Way We Work
- Opinion Regarding: Measuring the Unmeasurable – The Value of a Clean Environment