ZEWnews reports on research findings, workshops and seminars, new publications, as well as upcoming events. ZEWnews English edition is published six times a year and is delivered free of charge. The German Edition is published ten times a year.
ZEWnews English edition 01/02 - 2017
- The Effects of the Influx of Refugees on Jobs, Voting Behaviour and Crime Rate
- German SMEs: Successfully Exploited Market Niches Are No Guarantee for Future Success
- Effective Tax Burden for US Businesses Falls to Average European Level
- Prohibition of Booking.com's Best Price Clause Intensifies Direct Marketing of Hotels
- Price Increases for the "Last Mile" Increases Demand for High-Speed Broadband Internet
- Is the ECB Really Derailing Climate Policy?
- A Fiscal Insurance Mechanism Must not Lead to Permanent Transfers Between Members
- Anniversary Celebration – 25 Years of Excellent Research and Policy Advice at ZEW
- The Looming Giants