The German Real Estate Finance Index (Deutscher Immobilien-Finanzierungsindex(DIFI)-Report) is based on a quarterly survey conducted by the ZEW. In the first part of the survey, experts in the market for real estate finance are asked about their forecast and expectations about the financing conditions in the office, retail, logistics and residential real estate market and about the re-financing conditions. The Index is calculated based on the experts expectations about the market sectors. A second part of the survey asks for current topics in the real estate market.
German Real Estate Finance Index (DIFI Report) Quarter 4 - 2017
- Stable Business Environment at Year-End
- Positive Financing Situation and Improved Prospects for 2018
- Robust Financing Environment for the Logistics, Residential and Office Sectors
- Virtually Unchanged Refinancing Markets
- Special Question: Change in the ECB’s Bond Purchase Programme and Interest Rate Expectations for 2018/2019
- Effects of the Modification of the Bond Purchase Program of the ECB